The Be Prepared Grant offers up to €5,000 to assist in the cost of developing a strategic response to Brexit.
The grant is intended to provide support to clients to use external resources to undertake a short assignment to determine how the company could respond to the threats and opportunities of Brexit. The grant can be used to cover consultant’s fees, travel and expenses for both domestic and international employee travel.
The support might involve:
- Researching opportunities in new markets
- Investing in innovation to differentiate and stay ahead of the competition
- Reviewing and optimising sourcing, transport and logistic arrangements
- Strengthening financial and currency management
- Preparing a worst case scenario plan
- Understanding and training in customs procedures with third countries
More information on the Be Prepared Grant is available here.
Eligibility Criteria: You must be an Enterprise Ireland client who is directly or indirectly exposed to the UK market.
Through using the Be Prepared Grant we have been able to assess the impact of volatility in exchange rates and develop a strategic plan to minimise the risks of our exposure to the sterlingThrough using the Be Prepared Grant we have been able to assess the impact of volatility in exchange rates and develop a strategic plan to minimise the risks of our exposure to the sterling
We found the Be Prepared Grant invaluable as it allowed us to explore the ideal business strategy to combat the effects of cheaper competition from the UK
This grant will help us to investigate other innovations that we can bring to our clients in the UK and further afield to help mitigate changes in the European context of Brexit