Brexit: Act On Initiative
Overview of the Brexit: Act On Initiative
The Brexit: Act On Initiative helps Brexit exposed companies to create a strong action plan and identify the opportunities and risks that Brexit may pose to your business.
The initiative is available to Enterprise Ireland clients and is delivered at no cost to the company. The initiative is intended to help companies strengthen their capabilities in three key business areas:
(1) Financial and Currency Management
(2) Strategic Sourcing
(3) Customs and Logistics
The structure of the assignment between the company and the consultant is outlined below:
- A half day with the consultant and your company to discuss your current arrangements and the challenges that Brexit brings
- Consultant spending a half day analysing the findings and formulating practical advice and recommended actions for your company
- Consultant spending a further half day with your company discussing the advice and recommendations and agreeing on an action plan that clearly outlines the various actions
- A final half day spent by the consultant preparing a unique and specific report for your company, articulating the challenges and actions agreed (including details of dates and responsibilities).
Eligibility Criteria: You must be an Enterprise Ireland client who is directly or indirectly exposed to the UK market. Please complete the Brexit scorecard before applying.