Overview of the Finance in Focus grant
The Finance in Focus grant offers Enterprise Ireland (EI) and Údarás na Gaeltachta clients funding of up to €7,200 to cover third party consultant’s fees. These consultants will work with the clients to develop a detailed financial and business plan that identifies funding needs and potential sources of funding.
It is envisaged that up to 8 days will be required to develop the plan with 4 half days monitoring by the consultant post plan completion. The 4 half days will help build capability within the company by incorporating the plan into the business e.g. by reviewing actuals versus forecasts for the previous period.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be a client of Enterprise Ireland or Údarás na Gaeltachta and;
- An SME or Large company that meets the requirements of the Industrial Development Act 1986 as amended
- Actively trading in eligible manufacturing or internationally traded service activities
- Have been through a Client Development Model with EI and a Finance Review has been completed by an external consultant OR have completed the Brexit 2 day Financial & Currency Management act on initiative.
- Potentially Brexit exposed (i.e. supply chain, currency, transport and logistics, sales).
- Seeking to raise capital from the market or utilising internal resources
- Willing to commit management time to work with third party consultants to develop a business plan with supporting financial information.
- Have a positive De Minimis balance to cover the approved grant amount